I completed the BBA Challenge 3 weeks ago and still haven’t written a summary. This is going to change now. Here are my most favorite breads and my least favorite breads.
- Roasted Onion Asiago Miche
- Portuguese Sweet Bread
- Italian Bread
- Cranberry Walnut Celebration Bread
- Lavash Crackers (used for pita)
- Pain à l’Ancienne
- Multigrain Bread Extraordinaire
- English Muffins
- 100% Sourdough Rye (no, this is not a typo ;-))
Here’s a slideshow for my top 10 breads.
Bottom 5 (does that term exist at all?)
(#1 being the worst):
- Corn Bread
- Tuscan Bread
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Cinnamon Buns (don’t get me wrong; I LOVE cinnamon buns, just not this version)
- Swedish Rye (Limpa)
I wanted to post pictures of my book, too, but when I looked through it I realized it didn’t look as bad as I had expected. Sure, there are some stains and dog-ears (this is funny, in German dog-ears are called Eselsohren which translates to donkey-ears), but all in all it’s still acceptable. It probably helped that I removed the book-jacket before I started the challenge. Now I put it back on and it looks really nice on the bookshelf.